Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ravi

Ravi aka bond.Perhaps the richest guy from our group.I still have clear memories, how he always paid for my snacks in my earlier college days.
Thats why many a times to my disliking I have paid his contributions and for his ciggarettes.
He never said no to me for anything .We played cricket , football in his society.
Ravi is 5.6, little dark guy with an atheltic build.He bowls great.He drives his car and others bikes superbly .
He loves dogs and other pets.He has a skillfull pair of hands.
In Short he can do everything except studies.His father owns transport business and always wanted Ravi to excel in studies.
But it never happened.
I use to go to Ravi's place almost everyday and spend an hour or two over there.
We will go to seashore or his terrace and discuss life and every other thing.
Ravi has terrific sense of houmour.Also he knows many people in and around Navi Mumbai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually ravi has quite smoking (not permanent) ,and is now very matured kind of guy , who is working , and wants to stand on his own abilities .