Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One Night @ Call Centre .....Chetan Bhagat

How to judge whether the movie u saw was good , book u read was great.
I will tell u my way to find out this.If after finishing the movie or book u r able to remember the characters with their characteristic like name n all means u definitely liked it.

I read this book "One Night @ Call Centre".
Its a masala book but one thing is for sure, once u start reading the book u want to complete it in one go.
Shyam Priyanka Esha Vroom Radhika Military Uncle.Its their story.Story which took place in one night @ call centre.
I was impressed by Shyams character.I liked it so much that I would have loved to live his character in the book.
I recommended this book to each and every person I met 2 days after reading the book.Such was the euphoria.Some may say its bakwaas That God called them n all. But whatever I just loved it.

I like the characters.Their problems and how they adjusted themselves.But when they decided to face them, things were not easy but still they managed to sail through.
Their promise to God what all thinks they will change when their lives are saved.
Shyam tries to lie to God that was great.
Atlast when Priyanka proposes Shyam, in the heat of things he denies her proposal and says some Filmi
Dialogues and then immediately after realising his stupidity runs to save his love life.
Shyam wanted a promotion and he hence he would take all nonsense from Bakshi his Boss.Esha was an aspirant model.She slept with some fashion designer to get a push to her career.She expressed her guilt to Shyam.Priyanka was about to be engaged to a NRI.She was Shyam's ex-gal friend.Radhika was struggling to cope with her mother in law.Military uncle who was 60+ was staying alone and wanted to get back to his family.
Then their was a situation where they could have lost their lifes.You know who came to their rescue, THE ALMIGHTY ONE and only ONE "THE GOD".
God said he will save their life if they told him what will they like to change in their lifes and they should promise him that they will try to do so.

The story took place in one night.This six fellows tried to change their lifes as promised to God.
I liked Shyam infact I loved him....-)

Its a humorous book ...with a moral.Please read it when u get chance.

No comments: