Monday, August 18, 2008

Avinash ki Shaadi ......

Only thing on Avinash's parents mind was his marriage.
Common he has just completed his engineering and been to job only for six months, and next thing his parents say get marry.
Avinash got his gal in first attempt.I mean his was an arrange marriage and he was marrying the first gal introduced.The venue for marriage was Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
For a person like me who never agrees to go out of the town, u of state was a trip of life time.So myself, Ravi , Utkarsh , Tushar and off course Avinash (it's his marriage) started our journey.
When we reached Mumbai Central, Avinash started giving us the VIP treatment.
Man he had booked two whole bogeys for 69 passengers, awesome ain't it.
We had our snacks and Tushar told us about each and every train over there.
He could have talked for hours but hey we were not there to listen to him
We started our journey and I started asking noob questions.Only Tushar answered them no one else bothered.
We also shared our compartment with two of Avinash's colleagues from ESSAR OIL.One was Amit and other Sandeep.
So now Yogesh, Utkarsh Ravi Tushar and Sandeep were occupying one whole compartment.
Now Ravi started his pranks and we joined him.
If someone came for selling tea,he would ask the seller " do u have cigarettes."
Someone came with wafers he would ask for Cola
Then he would oh I dont want Wafers but if Cola would have been there I would have bought for every one.
And then we started playing Antakshri.And we included few guys from older generation and sung the songs loud enough
to make sure every aunt and uncle in train were irritated.
Then came my favorite part we had our Biryanis(actually I had two :) )and decided to take a nap.
I love Tushar (only sometimes)....he is a darlingggg.
At night around 2.O' clock he wakes me from sleep and hand me a bottle of Amul Doodh
then he asks me if I want another flavour.
Then what every station we would get down and eat (Oh I love eatinggggg more than anything in this world)

To be continued..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was realy amezing journey... n funny too....
tushar and ravi are jokers...... n sweet too.....