Friday, August 8, 2008

DOSTI ....BESTEST FRIENDS .......TURAM !!!

Hum Dost the Dost hain aur Dost Hamesha Dost Rahenge ....!!

Main Utkarsh Ravi Tushar Mahipal and Avinash.

8 saal ki dosti

11th main modern college main sabse pehle frindship hui Mahipal se

Then hum sabne ek saath(Main Ravi Utkarsh Tushar and Mahipal) collge attend , I mean bunk kiye.

College ki yeh dosti umar bhar ka saath ban jayegi yeh humne socha nahi tha

Ravi aka Bond, Utkarsh aka Love Guru (Fheku), Mahipal Aka BusinessMan Yogesh aka Yogi

Tushar aka Accha Bacha.

8 saal ki friendship is the best thing that happened to me.Hope we all stay this way.

I will try to write the best moments and humorous moments we enjoyed.

THANKS TURAM THANKS A LOT !!

YOU ALL MEAN ALL to ME !! YEs YOU ALL DO I may not be able to tell you this again, as you all

know I am less expressive but THANKS for understanding me ...

No comments: