Wednesday, January 2, 2008

MY LOVE:TELEDATA

I still remember the rush in my blood when I opened a demat account.I was mad and started investing randomly in any stock just for experience sake.Thanks to my begginers luck I dint sell any stock in Red.Then came a time when Anand bought for me Teledata.Thanks to Anand he introduced me to my First Love "Teledata".At this very point I am unsure about its future as its demerged and specualtion are made.My money can be doubled, halfed or I can incur unlimited loss.I could have easily delayed writing this blog after i get the clear picture, but that would have been cheating to myself.Teledata is undoubtly one of the toughest stock to predict.Its price movements gave tough time to best of Technical Analyst and Fundamentals anaylst failed to justify why this stock quoted at such less price if it was so good.As a new comer I learned a lot from "Teledata".In future, If I call myself a good investor, it would be due to Teledata.
I learned about EPS, PE , AGM , Market Capital, future Prospects,Short Selling, Short Covering, Law of Averaging, risk reward ratio, Global cues, resistances, bottom out, Double bottom, Tripple bottom , volume studies, news based
movements, various triggers, operators dominance, promoters image,merger , demerger,bonus, splits,options call put acquistions and most importantly patience.It taught me if u belive in something then u should stand by it.When I made profit or incur loss, I was solely
responsible for my acts.After that I started analysing other stocks carefully before investing.
I will also write about some other things in investment afterwards."Love it or leave it, but you cannot ignore it"

Such is the life Dearies

No comments: