Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Guest Writer (Sourabh)

Shoe Incident

Hi there.This is sourabh.I have been asked by yogesh to write as a guest writer.Well so here i am and am going to quickly tell you about various memorable events
which took place in my company.These are my memorable instances.I know everyone has their own.I remember during last year i needed shoes for myself.My shoes were in pathetic condition and i badly needed one(Rohit used to make fun of me).So i decided to buy shoes and decided to take yogesh with me.I said to yogesh lets get it from bata.But yogesh had other ideas.He said one should always have the best pair of shoes because man is judged by his shoes.(Saala khud to hawai chappal pehn ke aata hai office).So he told me to go for Woodland or Lee Cooper.Finally i decided to go for Woodland.So here we were ,inside woodland shoes gallery.After going through lot of varieties,yogesh liked one pair for me and suggested that i should go for that.I too liked it.Here i was with first ever pair of woodland shoes.I was happy and was really excited about the fact that next day in office i would be wearing these shoes.So came the morning bus for office.
I boarded the bus.Everyone started praising about the shoes.I was one happy person (Unaware about the fact that this happiness is going to last for few seconds).Bus came to yogeshs stop and yogesh boarded the bus.Oh my god!
what do i see here yogesh too has the same pair of shoes that i am wearing.Oh no how is that possible.Quickly went to yogesh and asked him from where he got his shoes. Here came the golden reply from yogesh.He said
"Arey sourabh mujhe kal ghar jaane ke baad yaad aaya ki mera paas bhi wohi soes hain.Ab mujhe samajh mein aaya ki mujhe woh shoes itne pasand kyon aa rahe the. ".So i understood that was the fact as to why yogesh was so excited about getting the shoes.So here i am still living with those woodland shoes.

Such is the life dearies !!!

No comments: