Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I feel proud I danced.....

We three went to attend Mahipal's Sangeet party.

I know amongst all, Mahipal is most comfortable with me.

I think amongst 200 Marwadis, myself Utkarsh and Ravi were only
non-marwadis.

Gujrati chit-chat sunkar kaan se khoon nikal raha tha.

I had worked for continuous 36 hours the day before.

Mahipal called common guys join us(200 Marwadis) for dancing.

I said Chal Ravi lets dance.He said no yaar acha nahi lagta hain.

Utkarsh was just sitting there dumb and watching girls.

Then I said common guys "Apne Dost ki shaadi hain".

I said fuck off sit here and watch me.

And then I went amongst those unknown faces feeling betrayed by my own
friends
and danced madly till music lasted only for my friend MAHIPAL.

We all had previously danced in Avinash's wedding.

I feel proud that "I Danced in Mahipals Wedding".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ths one is rely cute........mast hai......
:D