Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dude..You made my day...

Pradeep has written this testimonial for me...Dude you certainly made my day...made me stronger Thanks friend I feel humbled

PRADEEP: When it reminds me of YOGESH, These are the things i observed in him during my BE tenure:
1. Cooooool Guy. In fact i have never met a guy as cool and calm as him.
2. No Ego...infact he has a habit of presenting himself as a fool in front of others..but he plays his cards wisely.
3. Ever smiling & can make any1 with teary eyes smile.
4. Never seen him annoyed.
5. A good friend to have and has a soft heart for every1.
6. He is like a de-stressing agent. Any tension, just approach him and listen to the re-make version of already heard jokes in his style. 100% gauranteed, you will return with a refreshing mood.
7. Really missing his jokes, stories and the way he was making fool of others during college days just to make everyone smile.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hum zyada mile nahi hai.........
Jitna time mile hai.......so i don't knw much abt u............bt i cn say 1st 5points written by ur frnd r true..

Unknown said...

Thanks secret S..Thanks for commenting I really like people who comment on my post..

THANKS S..God Bless