Sunday, January 18, 2009

Roadies and Big Boss

Roadies

I love to watch and follow reality shows.
Watching roadies for continuos 4th season is pleasure.Interviews, tasks survival and voteouts, its so very interesting.
There is so much "pagalpanti" in the outside world.:)
Though I dont know how to ride a bike I love to sit back and njoy a ride.
Roadies is fun and mind games are great entertainment.Just like my other fantasies one dream is to create some original concept like this.
Hats off to Raghu and entire team of Roadies who have created such a brilliant show.
I love these words "Beauty of Life is to be prepared for surprises"

BigBoss

Like Roadies I am a big fan of BigBoss.
This year's season, Raja Choudhary rocked the show and eventually lost to Roadies 5.0 winner Ashutosh.
I loved Raja.He bought the show alive.
It was great fun to watch these guys stay together and perform tasks create humour and vote against each other.
Again this is a brilliant concept.Eagerly waiting for the new season to begin.

No comments: