Sunday, January 18, 2009

One day

One day I will work in a call centre
One day I will own a shop or hotel
One day I will be a politician
One day I will direct a movie
One day I will make love all day
One day I will dance like no one is watching
One day I will forget everything
One day I will talk till my voice is lost
One day I will be millionaire
One day I will eat till my stomach burst
One day I will be myself
One day I will sing a song
One day I spend time with me
One day I will own a hotel
One day I will win
One day I will walk the length of the moon
One day I will kiss Aishwarya
One day I bowl to Tendulkar
One day I will own an island
One day I will fly
One day I will play Guitar
One day I will touch the sky
.......
Waiting for that one day
I know
One day that day will come.....

No comments: