Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oye Lucky, Lucky Oye...!!!

This for me was the best movie of 2009.I discussed this with many friends and most disagreed.
But this one was my best movie.I enjoyed this movie to the core.
Dark movie portraying darker side of human being and fantabulous cinematography and nature and views of people
of Delhi.
Fantastic movie.
I liked the "Rock on" Fantabuluos Movie and even fantastic music.
I liked the movie "Aamir" and "A wednesday " Both had a similar story.
I loved "Welcome to SajjanPur" and "Dasvidaniyan"
Other movies which I enjoyed watching was "Dil Dosti Extra","Dor","Socha na Tha" and "Choti si baat"

When Rock on guys come together for an incompleted dream.
When Aamir decides to sacrifice his life.
When Vinay Pathak cries in rain and fulfill his wishes just like one of my other favorites The Terminal
where TomHanks decides to fulfill his fathers wish and his galfriend sacrifices for him.
GulPanag lends hand to Ayesha Takia, Gul Panag kisses Shreyas Talpade.
Shreyas Talpde realises mistake for fooling Amrita Rao.....

No comments: