Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nambi,Merit and Venky (Part 2)

Nambi told me "Many people have changed yaar, they dont talk properly now like before, but yaar,U have not changed".I took it as a good compliment.

Then the very next day, I was to attend Uti's brother engagement at Kandivali.
Had I not missed UTI's sis marriage, there was no chance I would have attended a function outside Vashi.
and God that was once in a life time eperience.
To spend time with merit rank holders of u r batch was a intellectual (like spiritual) experience.
They were cool, calm and enjoyed jokes of their types.I loved their company.

and then a day later, I got a friend request on orkut from some Venky and when I visited his profile, hey it turned out to be Venkat my School Friend.The guy use to drive me on his cycle to and from school to home.It was nice to be in touch with him again.

No comments: