Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nambi,Merit and Venky (Part 1)

Bad Bad Bad,
People say I am mean and never remain in touch.But then thats my nature, i tried to change it, but then u can't change everything.
I get in touch with old friends only when I need them, but then I am always available to them 24*7,when they need me.Anyways here are some incidents from my last week when I met or spend some quality time with my old friends.
Saturday eve, I was feeling hungry and wanted to have some SouthIndians snacks.One such stall caught my eye and I asked that guy "Parcel milega kya"/"Can I get a parcel".
He looked at me and told, "Yogi Salle, I am here for last 6 years and asking parcel milega kya".
Aur bata kaisa hain, bol kya khayega, chal Masala Dosa kha.I was happy to see my Friend NAMBI.
and I rellocted those old memories How he use to bully in school and always there on my side for fighting with Marathi medium guys.
He said come lets have some tea and then we talked for about 20 minutes.He was happy to meet me and so was I.

No comments: