Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Zany

  1. Never believe anything until it's been officially denied.
  2. My last original thought dies of loneliness.
  3. The time for action is past! Now it's time for senseless bickering.
  4. Why put off till tomorrow what you'll never do anyway?
  5. To err is human. To blame someone else is politics.
  6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
  7. The buck doesn't even slow down here.
  8. Please stop thinking so hard. I hate noise.
  9. Money talks....but all mine ever says is GOODBYE!
  10. It's not hard to meet expenses. They are everywhere....
  11. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
  12. I've got a life. It's just the wrong one!
  13. I'd be unstoppable, if I could only get started.
  14. I tried to get a life, but it was too expensive.
  15. I tried to drown my problems, but they can swim.
  16. I may rise....... but I refuse to shine!
  17. I got lost in thought, it was an unfamiliar territory.
  18. I am firm. You're stubborn. He is pigheaded.
  19. All the world's a stage, and I missed the rehearsal.
  20. I let my mind wander and it didn't come back.
  21. Behind every successful man there stands an amazed woman.
  22. I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  23. Some men are discovered; others are found out.
  24. WHATEVER HAPPENS, behave like you meant it to happen.
  25. Beware of loaning money to a friend. It can make him lose his memory.
  26. Action is what you don't take when other guy is bigger.
  27. Why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible?
  28. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
  29. I am not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
  30. Time flies when you don't know what you're doing.
  31. Sympathy is what you give a relative when you don't want to lend him cash.
  32. Odds are, the phrase "It's none of my business" will be followed by a "but".
  33. Never make a same mistake twice....there are so many new ones to make!
  34. If you are feeling good, don't worry you'll get over it.
  35. If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly.
  36. Of course there's no reason for it, it's just our policy.
  37. ANYTHING WORTH DYING FOR IS DEFINITELY WORTH LIVING FOR

No comments: