Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sandeep Supare

I have been lucky to work with some very good brains and wonderful people
in this short career of mine(till now :)).
Many people came and went.If I have to pick top 3 lovable likable personalities, I would go with PradeepKumar Patil, Smita Maheshwari and Sandeep Supare.
Sandeep is the most lovable and likable personality, I came across in my organisation.We use to call him "Sandy".He use to response with similar pet name like Andy and Srini.
He has always helped others in their work.
I have never seen him lose his temper or getting annoyed on others.He has always been himself.He has always been well mannered and never hurt others.A beautiful mind whose best quality is he was never jealous of anyone and dint expect anything from anyone.
Sandeep always stay the way u r.Wish u luck in watever u do !!!!



Sandy (Left most) me and Manish enjoying HOLI.
PhotoGrapher:Tushar Lad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tera fav dost 'Ganesh' ka naam nahin dala na...
Ganesh naraj hai...
aaj kal to 15 cig/per dsy