Wednesday, December 26, 2007

SUCH IS THE LIFE DEARIES(What the blog means to me)

Such is the life Dearies

I am so fascinated to write something under this heading "Such is the life Dearies".Other topic title which is very close to my heart is "Whose's Who"
I dont know why, but I like these 2 titles.There is famous phrase "Such is the life Diaries" which I have modified, as I am writing a diary about my dear
moments in life giving way to Blog Title "Such is the life Diaries".
I have never written any thing before this.But here am attempting to describe the things around me from my perspective.I want readers to imagine the scenario and If they like it, I would be very happy.I will start this blog with experinces from my work place and then continue it with some memories of childhood,schooling college Days.
I will also try to incorporate various passions of mine further down the line e.g Sports, Investments, Movies and Eating !!
Though I wish to mention each and every special person I interacted and memories attached with them,but I will cautiously avoid
mentioning Company Name and any gals name.

If you like or dislike any part of blog, please leave a comment!!
Just try to see the blog from my perspective, Close your eyes try to imagine the things as if u are watching the scene live, I hope u will like it...n quietly u will say t0 your heart "Such is the life Dearies"

No comments: