Wednesday, December 26, 2007

INDIAN IDOL !!!

Hmm Music is one of the necessities of my life.
My 2 favorite songs are:-
1)Jam saamne tum aa jate hoo :- Jagjit Singh
2)Hum Dil de chuke Sanam Title Song

Bus main aate jaate waqt humne itne gaane gaye hain, ki zandu balm ki sell 80% bad gayi.
I will discuss it separately in this blog.
Actually Its very difficult for me to say I like this type of songs or that type of songs
Songs of Kishore Kumar, RD Burman Sonu Nigam KK I like d most !!!
I will give u the list of few of my favorites, so that u know my choice of song.I am damn sure u all will like them as
well
Kahi door jab din dhaal jaye, Na jaane kyun hota hain yeh zindagi ke saath,Yeh Din kya aaye, Woh Lamhe Woh baatein and
Mana Bikhra hoon main(Jal Band),Tum bin jiya jaye kaise,Dil hain ke maanta nahin,Ankhoon main teri ajab si,Tumse hi (Jab we met)
are some of my favorite songs which I recalled just now while writing this blog.

I listen to few selected English songs:-
Pink Floyds(Another brick in wall,Comfortably Numb)
Red Hot Chilli Pepper(Californication):My Friend Ganesh's favorite
U2(With or Without you): Edwins favorite
Bon Jovi(Its my life)
Paris Hilton(Stars are crazy)
Shakira(Whenever Whereever, Hips don lie)
Linkin Park(Somewhere I belong,
Akon(Smack that, Lonely)
Five(We will Rock u)
Friends TV Serial Title song
Britney(All her songs ;))
Bryan Adams(Summer of 69)
Blue(One love)
Chiquittita:Anagha's favorite


Please leave u r favorite song as comment to this post.Lets see whose choice is better :) !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of my and Yogesh's fav songs which he forgot to write:
1. Hello!! Mi Baburao Bolatoy
2. Shirdiwale Sai baba
3. Cholike pichhe kya hai, chunari ke
niche kya hai
4. All Dada Kondke Songs

Anonymous said...

Hey Yogi ! ....Cool Man ! ...Nice posts. U Sound like a book author to me. Really Cool ! ...but what exactly inspired u to write a BLOG ? .... WAIT !.....let me rephrase this last sentence, ... WHO inspired you to write this blog ? .....give HIM some credit yaar ! ....He will also feel nice.

And my fav song is

"AKON's - Sorry, put the blame on me !" put this one on your list tooo!!!