Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Interstellar

The best hollywood of our times..

I make some good predictions about a movies financial success. Somehow I missed the prediction for Interstellar. I am just awestruck and feel that this is one of the best movies I have seen till date.
Only few movies gain your 100% undivided attention and you really become involved in the movie as if you are a part of it and things are happening, unfolding right in front of your eyes.

Interstellar was a space journey, emotional, calculative, scientific. With the vast universe in background, breath taking. Whole world recognizes Nolan's intelligence. I somehow missed his brillinace as his scripts were hard to understand. But the subtitles, here helped me to understand and enjoy this master piece. 


Interstellar....Taaron ke Beech !!

No comments: