Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bus Drama

We (I and Deepika) were waiting for our company bus at our regular stop.

We didn’t had any conversation for last 2 months while waiting on the bus stop.

Suddenly an unexpected thing happened; two of our company bus didn't wait for us to board it
and left us stranded on the road.

Deepika turned to me and said "What he didn't pick us?. Now what should we do?”

Now being her only savior I said, don't worry i will do something.
I called a rickshaw and said overtake that bus. Its a question of my pride,
Somehow we caught the bus and boarded it.
When we reach our destination, Deepika was very annoyed and angry.
She scolded the driver for not stopping the bus at our scheduled stop and left the place fuming.
When she left, I thanked the driver (because of him I was able to strike conversation with Deepika, the babes) and left happily.

then Such is the life Diaries

No comments: