Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Scene at Telephonic Interview ...Part 2

Interviewer : Asks a simple question
Yogesh: Answers in detail
Interviewer : Asks about current project
Yogesh : Again Answers in detail
Interviewer : Asks a complex situation and asks the logic and thinking
Yogesh : Sorry I could not hear your voice properly, Your voice is breaking
Interviewer : Anyways asks a simple question
Yogesh : Again Answers in detail(Gladly)
Interviewer : Asks a final extremely difficult question
Yogesh : I think there is some network problem
Interviewer :Yogesh, I observed one thing, whenever I ask any simple question, you answer it, but when I ask something difficult, you have some network problem or my voice is breaking.
Yogesh : Hmmm...
Interviewer : I think Yogesh you have cleared the interview.What are your salary
expectations?
Yogesh :I want 80% hike in current CTC
Interviewer(Smiles) : Sorry Yogesh your voice is breaking.

No comments: