Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FUCK THE BRAND

FUCK THE BRAND ..!!

Its not like I have a wardrobe full of branded stuff.
Just making comparison between my 2200 RS "SO CALLED BRANDED" Woodland shoes and a local Sports Shoes

Lookwise even after two years people complement me "Hey you got new pair of woodland shoes"
This other pair of local sport shoes just look so ugly, every corner
of this shoes is dealing with its last breath.

But with my Woodland shoes, I slip after every 10th step and fall after every 100th step.
But this other local sport shoe has got the "world best grip", I can bowl at 130km/hr speed in those shoes.

I feel more comfortable in those sport shoes and every time when i
leave house I look at both my pairs and wink at my sport shoes and wear
them leaving my woodland shoes red faced.


So wear the comfort and fuck the brand

6 comments:

angel from heaven said...

So rightly put what is in abrand name but to show off, non branded goods are often far better.

Puneet Swarup said...

Dikhave par naa jao...apni akal lagao !!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Thanks Puneet..aapka reply paakar aisa lag raha hain..I am in cloud nine

Zanil Hyder said...

Maybe you should try addidas :)

Unknown said...

Achha hai tu paragati kar raha hai......woodland and all..ha..achha brand hai.but...all that glitters is not gold.

Unknown said...

pragati and all :(

Thanks Sharbani u always reply :)