Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Noble Act...!!!!

I was in dilemma whether to write or not about this incident.But after a lot of thought process, here am writing about this.On Sunday 30th March around 7:00 pm I was at Swapnil Tayade's place.Myself Krish Raju and Tayade were just passing some time.Suddenly we saw a old man lying on ground and his forehead was bleeding.One young guy came running and tried to lift him.He was alone trying to lift that unknown old person.Meanwhile another road passing person and I saw this event and went to help that young fellow to lift and put him in Rikshaw.The old person who was injured was not responding he dint move any body part and made it difficult for us by leaving his body freely and increasing his weight.
He was bleeding heavily.I had all my hands covered with his blood.Even now while writing this blog I feel like I am still smelling his hot blood.

After some time I came to know that the person was mentally retarded and that was the reason he was not following the instructions which we gave to him while putting him in rickshaw.

Thanks to that person who took him to hospital and then after giving him First Aid again safely brought him to his house.I have heard something that "This world will come to an end when there will be no kind hearted person left on earth".But I know now the young man that helped this old man is one such kind hearted person why our earth still exists.

P.S:-Yesterday I published this post and then deleted it.Now after editing the post once again I have published it.

No comments: